When it comes to digital marketing, new trends and new rules will always show up. In this infographic, you can learn the 21 new rules of content marketing. Read more
The term Content Marketing is very confusing for many people when they first get to know about it.
- So here in this article, I am discussing this topic.
- I met a blogger who started his career 10 months back. He is very good at creating content.
- But the problem is he is not getting the desired traffic to his website which is affecting his business.
- He doesn’t know he is missing.
- Can you guess what he is missing?
‘Do I need to optimize my content for OnPage SEO before publishing?’ If you have this question, you must be getting contradictory answers. Some hardcore writers/ authors/ bloggers must be telling you that only content quality matters, may be the consistency of publishing, anything beyond that like SEO, optimization – all bullshit. And then there are techy bloggers, SEO professionals & marketers who’d tell you that without SEO your content will die alone. Who is right? Read on to find out.