We should use specific font styles depending on the context. In the same way, there are 18 rules for using text in a document. You can find those rules in this post.
I am putting down some of the rules which I feel very important.
- Know the font’s personality. Because it plays a crucial role in the way the person receives it.
- Use two fonts. Because it won’t look professional if you use multiple fonts.
- Pay attention to size. Because too small or too big fonts are not attractive.
- Pay attention to readability. Many users neglect this which affects the mood of the person who reads it.
- Get rid of line breaks. Because it doesn’t look professional if you use line breaks.
- Don’t use all caps. Because it slows the reading of a person.
18 Rules For Using Text In A Document – Infographic
Do you find this information useful? Did I miss any important rule for using text? Let me know. I will update the post.